TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I was privileged to observe Paul’s afternoon clinics in Tring during 1996 to 1998 and recently since January 2005. I personally was cured by Paul from lancinating pain in left subtular joint causing frequent and at times unexpected giving way of my left leg. This symptom was particularly nagging in the morning when descending stairs and in many other unpredictable situations. The origin of the condition was a marginal fracture of the dorsal aspect of left navicular bone sustained in December 1975. The treatment from Paul has resulted with full radiological recovery. It took one week to rehabilitate my awkward gait in the absence of the condition. Paul welcomes skeptics and does not expect them to believe in anything, but still always delivering the product of complete relief or alleviation of pain. With the host of ailments treated by Paul let me mention some spectacular ones, and I may add these are not single ones over the period of my observation:-
1. Acute sciatica – abolished primarily and at the time totally after one approximately 15 minute treatment.
2. Chronic sciatica – being many a time sequel of spinal surgery of various kinds as discectomy and spinal fusion.
3. Acute and chronic brachial capsulitis (frozen shoulder). Instant extension of the range of movement and disappearance of pain. Those needed a follow up treatment.
4. Various post traumatic neuralgias being after effects of accidental damage of the sequel of surgical treatment eg: tennis elbow, golfers elbow, median nerve decompressions attempted by formal surgery and failed. Painful neuromas in post-op scars deep and superficial.
5. Meniere’s Disease – whereby lorry driver lost the licence due to medication resistant conditiion. Few months of treatment drug free, sympton free, regained driving licence.
6. Hallux non extensus (I also had this condition to a degree, until after formal surgery-bandotomy) with some bony exostoses (shouldering). There was referred pain in the ankle resulting with swelling 20 degree limitation of dorsiflexion. The dorsiflexion of big toe O degrees (non-cavus) and heavy limp. Patient awaiting formal surgery. After 15 minute treatment with Paul full range of movement in the ankle, dorsiflexion of big toe 60 degrees (non-cavus) and no pain and no limp. Surgery cancelled.
Paul works in tune with the medical profession directing patients to proper channels of NHS system when appropriate. Paul/Ray and Gillian work together to alleviate pain of human beings acting at high ethical level. Dr. Witold Falkowski MD., FRCP / 13.09.05